Get the best deal and the package that's perfect for your Motorhome break with our exclusive hire packages
Bronze - Ideal for short trips
Silver - Freedom to roam
Gold - All insurance surcharges covered
Below are our top viewed and most informative pages.
How to Guides (operating the vehicle)
A lot of our customers have never actually used a motorhome before, and there are a lot of features that make the whole experience a lot more enjoyable. So, we have put together a series of motorhome guides to help explain what all the features are and how to use them properly.
Below is a shortlist of guides on motorhome features explaining how to operate each component of the vehicle. All of the below guides come with printable instructions and a video.
As with all things, there is usually a right way and a wrong way to do them; with motorhomes, there a few things that you need to know how to use in order for ensure that you don't damage the vehicle or put yourself at risk. Below is a list of all of the vehicle features that you will encounter on your motorhome holiday and a brief explanation of what you will find in the guide.
The TV Wall mount connects the TV to the wall of the motorhome, there are a few lock nuts and bolts that secure it in place when driving the vehicle.
- Please click the link to read more on the TV wall mount
Unlike your home TV, the aerials in motorhomes need a little bit more know-how before you get a good signal... And don't forget to lower the aerial before driving!
- Please click the link to read more on the TV aerial
Take the whole family's bikes with you!
- Please click the link to read more on the Bike rack
If you want to avoid rolling out of bed or half filling glasses of drink when parking on uneven ground, you'll need to know how to level the vehicle.
- Please click the link to read more on the Leveling the motorhome
The chemical toilets on our vehicles are designed to be easy to empty without any unpleasantness, this is something you will need to know if you are taking a motorhome break!
- Please click the link to read more on the Empty the chemical toilet
Let there be light! Power connectors are easy to locate and simple to use, find out everything you need to know about how to connect the power safely.
- Please click the link to read more on the Hook up the power
Turning on and managing the hot water and heating can be tricky unless you have done it before or read one of our guides, to avoid cold showers follow the link below!
- Please click the link to read more on the Hot water & heating
Simple and easy to use, if you get stuck follow the instructions of the roof vent page, link below.
- Please click the link to read more on the Roof vent
There are multiple power settings and a temperature control for the refrigerator, although not difficult to operate it is worth checking out the instructions if you don't want your drinks to warm up.
- Please click the link to read more on the Fridge
It's important to assure you are safe to drive away from your site.
- Please click the link to read more on the Exterior Driving away Checklist
Just as with a car there are a few checks that you need to do before setting off, this ensure that the vehicle is both safe to drive and performing efficiently.
- Please click the link to read more on the Bonnet and Engine
Find out where the fire extinguisher is in the vehicle.
- Please click the link to read more on the Fire Extinguisher
Find out how to remove and reattach the fuel cap.
- Please click the link to read more on the Fuel Cap
Your Motorhome has plenty of storage space included.
- Please click the link to get the most out of the Garage Storage Area
The Garage door to your storage area must be operated safely and locked before you drive off!
- Click the link to read how to unlock and lock safely Rear Garage Door
The Motorhome is fitted with a Gas Bottle for heating and hot water supply
- Please follow this link for info on the Gas Bottle
Before you can use the heating, you must remove the vent
- Learn how with this useful guide: Removing the Heating Vent
There are 2 keys for your Motorhome, each with many uses! The ignition key and habitation key.
- This guide helps you learn which keys to use: Using the Motorhome Keys
To drive off on your next adventure you must first start the engine! This guide shows you the position of the handbrake and how to start up the engine.
- Seems obvious, but check this guide on Starting the Vehicle
Your Motorhome is fitted with a waste water tank that collects water from sinks and the shower.
- This guide helps you with how to Empty the Waste Water Tank
You also have a fresh water tank that you can fill yourself for water to the taps and toilet.
- This is our guide on Filling the Water Tank
The electrical panel has many features vital to running your Motorhome efficiently. We strongly suggest you check out this guide.
- Check out this comprehensive guide on Operating the Electrical Panel
Cook up a tasty feast in your oven and grill!
- Here's our guide to Cooking in your Motorhome
Known as the Habitation Door, the main door has several features including storage and a fly net
- Learn about operating The Main Door
There are a couple of types of window in your Motorhome
- Follow our guide on Operating the Windows
Space for an extra single or double bed by configuring the Diner area
- Follow this guide on Creating a Bed from the Diner Table
Easy access to your bunk bed
- This guide shows you hot to set up your Front Double Bunk Bed
Simple to use - each Motorhome is equipped with a fully functioning Toilet in the Washroom
- Follow this guid eon Using the Washroom
Whatever you need to know about motorhomes, motorhome facts and motorhome videos, you'll find it here. UnbeatableHire are leading the Motorhome Hire UK market and as such are able to offer great deals on great motorhomes for hire.
Looking for inspiration? Check out our hirer's experiences section to watch motorhome hire facts, ideas, diaries and much, much more!
Visit our blog for further information on motorhomes.
Join snowboard fanatic Joe kaye on his Christmas motorhome holiday to the French Alps.
Never used one before? Get up to speed with our exclusive motorhome guides and you'll be up and running in no time! Visit our YouTube channel for more videos!
Never used a motorhome? Don't worry - here's everything you need to know in a few minutes. Look inside, see the layouts and find out what we like best about each of our hire models.
Our smallest member of the hire fleet. The small model packs a punch when it comes to space, comfort and easy motorhoming - More information on motorhome facts and motorhome hire in the UK
For a family of four or more, there's really no better model. Look inside and get to know the Chausson Flash 03 model. It's easily the most popular family hire model in our fleet - find out why!
Because size matters... if you have five or more adults or just fancy a little more space, the Chausson Flash 25 is the one for you! The Large model is the first choice for motorhome hire holidays.
Never used a motorhome before? Watch this video and you'll be a seasoned professional in no time!
This video covers the exterior of the motorhome.